The difference being that when the restaurant is certified Halal, the restaurant will not serve Alcohol as well. The restaurant serving food from a Halal certified Kitchen may serve Alcohol. These two types of certifications are provided by MUIS, the sole Halal certifying authority in Singapore
Furama RiverFronts Hotels' Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant is a Halal Certified restaurant. Established since 1985, it serves Indonesian cuisine over a delectable buffet spread as well as a savoury a la carte menu.
Some of the Halal Hotel Restaurants which serve food from a Halal certified kitchen include the following:
- Tiffany Café & Restaurant @ Furama CityCenter Hotel. It is serves an International buffet and a la carte savouries. The décor of the café creates a cozy ambience, perfect for conversations with light snacks and drinks.
- Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts. Four tastefully designed dining sections provide an unforgettable culinary moments; The Living Room, The State Rooms, The Verandah and The Terrace.
- Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt Hotel. It serves an International Buffet
- Asian Market Cafe @ Fairmont Singapore. It serves a Asian Buffet
- Aquamarine @ Marina Mandarin. It serves an International Buffet